Brief Geico Insurance Review
The word Geico means Government Employees Insurance Company. It’s a USA based insurance policy company that provides car loans at very low interest rate and have made a big name for it in the US. If you’re having a vehicle or want to have a vehicle for personal, then getting the auto insurance service at the best rate is possible with Geico insurance. The company gives auto insurance loan in about 50 states in the Columbia District. You can pay for your insurance by going to Geico insurance website. same thing you d with Adriana Insurance if you’re a policy holder there.
This make is easy for you as you don’t need to wait for your turn in a long queue or wait for the due date to pay. The Geico website provides you with other awesome features that make life easy for you as a Geico policyholder.
Also, with the amazing discounts offered by Geico insurance, you get to save lots of money to use for other needs; hence you will save more with the premium discounts.
Making payments is also made easier as a Geico insurance policyholder regardless of the type of account you’re operating with them.
Related: 21 Century Insurance Access guide
In this article, we will look at the guide to Geico Insurance login and Geico insurance Payment.
Geico Insurance login (Step by Step Guide)
please watch the video below
- Go to the website homepage at geico.com
- At the top right hand corner of the page, click on the LOG IN
- Next, enter your account credentials (username and password) and proceed.
You will be taken to your account admin area where you will have to manage or do whatever you want to do on your account.
In case you forgot or loss your password, click on “Forgot password” option and follow the instruction to recover your password before you can login.
- You will be logged in to your account.
Related: American Family Insurance
Geico Insurance Payment Options
The payment options available are as follow,
- Web Pay
- Phone Payment
- Geico Mobile App
- Traditional Payment
Related: Alliance United Insurance
1. Geico Insurance Login: Web Pay option
I will assume you already have a Geico insurance account and want to pay, so kindly follow the steps below,
- Go to the web homepage at www.geico.com
- Login to your account
- Select your prescribed insurance policy then choose the payment mode you want to go with.
- For web pay, click on Internet banking > Credit or Debit Card.
- Now, enter your correct card number, expiry date & the cvv code in their correct fields and click proceed to payment.
The Geico payment will be made if everything was done correctly.
- By choosing the OTP option, the payment you made will be secured. And once the payment is made, you will get the message popped up as “The Payment is successful.
Related: See Progressive auto insurance login guide
2. Geico Insurance Login: Phone Pay Option
For some reasons like cyber security reasons, poor network connect, etc, you may not want to pay using the internet, on that note, you have and can always pay with phone option. In this option, make sure you have enough airtime balance in your phone, you can pay via mobile by dialing Geico phone number (800-932-8872) and you will be easily guided through the menu one the customer representative picks up your call.
Also See: aarp life insurance login guide
3. Geico Insurance Login: Mobile App Option
It quiet interesting how paying for your Geico insurance policy using the Geico app becomes most easy and convenient way. To pay with application, you will need to first download and install the Geico app into your smartphone. Follow the steps below,
- To Download Geico App for Android Phone Users
- Kindly open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for: “Geico app”
- Install the first official application.
- After installation, open/run the Geico application.
- Once it opens, login to your account and pay for the policy from it.
- To Download Geico App for Apple iOS Users
- Visit Apple Store.
- Search for the term: “Geico app”
- Install the official application from the list.
- Open the app after installation has been completed
- Now, log in with your correct credentials on the application > Choose your policy > Payment Option > Pay!
Also Check: Globe life insurance guide
4. Geico Insurance Login: Traditional Pay via Check / Money Order Option
If for any reason, you don’t want to pay with any of the methods above. Then you can always pay with via check or money order using your bank. Just fill up the check with the payment information and send to them. Use the contacts details of the company below,
- Information Details
- GEICO Remittance Center
- One GEICO Plaza
- Bethesda, MD 20811-0001
That’s it, just choose from the any of the options that best suits you while making your Geico insurance payment. So next
How To File a Geico Insurance Claim
You can report a claim online, through your smartphone using the GEICO Mobile App, or by calling the Geiceo claim number at 1-800-841-3000. First, you’ll make an appointment to get a vehicle damage estimate at one of their inspection sites.