Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
21st Century Insurance Review
Talking about 21st century insurance review, we will be looking at everything concerning all you need to know about 21 century.
21st century is a car insurance company in United states and was founded by in 1958. Ever since then, 21st Century Insurance has always been dedicated to providing its customers with superior insurance coverage and services, and at same time, help them save money on auto insurance. It will also interest you to know that 21st Century Insurance is part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, a leading automobile, homes and small businesses insurer. It also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products for you as a customer.
In June 2015, Farmers Insurance, including 21st Century Insurance subsidiary, claimed 5.09% of the private passenger auto insurance market.
Related: Select Quote Insurance reviews
For this 21st Century Insurance Review, What Would Make 21st Century Customers Switch?
A survey carried out by Chris Insurance blog shows that more than 4,000 car insurance customers about how much they would need to save before switching from their present insurance companies, below are the statistics gotten;
- 4% of 21stCentury insurance customers say they would never switch auto insurance companies (average of 20 major companies: 10%)
- 96% said they would switch their policy for savings of $1,000 (average: 90%)
- 87% would switch their policy for savings of $500 or less (average: 83%)
- 68% would switch their policy for savings of $250 or less (average: 63%)
- 31% would switch their policy for savings of $100 or less (average: 30%)
Related: Liberty Mutual insurance review
Types of Insurance Coverage Available from 21st Century at www.21st.com
Offerings policy from 21st century can vary by state.
- Auto or Car
- Manufactured home Antique auto insurance
- Specialty homeowners (seasonal home, landlord, rental, etc.)
- Flood Insurance
- Boaters Insurance
- RV – recreational and utility trailers and motor homes
- Personal umbrella
- Personal watercraft
21st Century Auto Insurance Discounts
Offerings can vary by state. Some features may be optional.
- Anti-theft device discount: If your car is equipped with an active anti-theft device, then you can receive a discount of 5% off your comprehensive coverage premium.
- Anti-lock brake system discount: your car is equipped with anti-lock brakes, you can receive a discount of 5% on bodily injury liability and property damage liability
- Air bags / automatic seat belt discount: If your car is equipped with airbags and seat belts in good condition, you can obtain a savings of up to 30%.
- Driver training discount: Drivers under the age of 21 who complete a state-approved driver training course are entitled to a 10 percent discount on bodily injury, property damage, personal injury protection (PIP), medical payments, and collision coverages. (New York and Texas have special requirements, and the discount is not available in California, Michigan or North Carolina).
- Teen driver discount: Applied may be applied to licensed single drivers under the age of 19. Driver must be a child/grandchild of the primary named insured that meet eligibility requirements. Primary named insured must have a policy in force for 24 months.
- Away at school discount: Available to unmarried student that resides with policyholder but is away at a school more than 100 miles away.
- Good student discount: Applies for drivers under the age of 25 with “B” or better grade average.
- Defensive driver discount: Only one primary driver needs to take the course, then the discount will be applied to all vehicles on the policy, regardless of the number of drivers that take the course. Valid for 36 months. (Bodily Injury/Property Damage/Personal Injury Protection)
- Multi-car discount: Applies if you have two or more vehicles insured on the same 21st Century Insurance policy. Savings can be up to 30 percent.
- Early shopping discount: this applies if the named insured purchases a policy seven or more days prior to the named insured’s current policy effective date, provided there has been no lapse in coverage.
- Mature driver discount: This applies if you are 55 years old or older and have successfully completed a course recognized by the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles or Licensing in the past three years.
- Alternative fuel discount: This applies when the original factory installed vehicle fuel type is electric and gasoline hybrid, electric, ethanol fuel only, methanol gas only, compressed natural gas or propane.
- New car credit: this is a one-term discount applied to vehicles with a model year greater than or equal to current year. Credit removed upon first renewal.
- Auto-homeowner policy discount: Applied to auto policy if the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Farmers Insurance homeowners policy.
- Auto-renter policy discount: This is applied to auto policy if the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Farmers Insurance renters policy.
- Auto-specialty policy discount: This is applied in 21st.com auto insurance policy if the person whose name is on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Foremost Specialty policy.
- Auto-life policy discount: comes into play if the auto policy of the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Farmers Insurance life policy.
- Transfer discount: comes in when the primary named Insured has prior insurance with no lapse in coverage from certain standard carriers as determined by the company.
- Group (occupation) discount: you will get group insurance discount when the primary named Insured is employed with or retired from a company-approved occupation group.
- Early shopper discount: If you purchase your insurance policy with 21st insurance at www.21st.com seven days or more before your current policy expires, you can save early shopping discount.
- Paid in full discount: Discount for paying for policy upfront with 21st century insurance at 21st.com.
- Non-smoker & non-drinker discount: If you’re from Idaho and you’re not into smoking or drinking, you may be eligible for 21st Century’s non-smoker and non-drinker discount.
Other insurance discount from this 21st insurance review is
- Affinity group discount
- Claims-free discount
- Sponsored marketing discount
- Safe driver/safe boater discount
- Response Rating discount
- Payment method discount:
- Military discount
21st Century Insurance Claims and Contact Information
21st insurance Claims contact telephone number: (888) 244-6163
Mobile app: http://www.21st.com/landing-pages/en/iphone-app.jsp