2017 Liberty Mutual Insurance Review
On Liberty Mutual Insurance Review, Liberty mutual insurance is American Insurance company that was found in 1912. The company provided different types of insurance services on Auto, homeowners, RV, Mobile home, Rentals, Classic car, Motorcycle, Boat, Condominium, Off-road vehicles, Umbrella liability, etc. the company currently has over 45,000 employees with it’s headquarter at Boston, Massachusetts, United States. you can read more on wikipedia here.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is committed to providing large, useful and competitively-priced insurance products and services to meet users ever-changing needs.
www.libertymutual.com has customer friendly practices such as accident forgiveness and new car, 12-month policies and better car replacement.
In June 2015, Liberty Mutual and its subsidiaries claimed 4.99% of the private passenger auto insurance market. According to the most recent data available from data analyst A.M. Best, Liberty Mutual is the seventh-largest auto insurance carrier among the more than 1,400 tracked by Best.
this post is for you if you have the question of “is Liberty mutual insurance good?” you see Liberty Mutual gives you a competitive auto insurance rates in many states in US, but rarely the cheapest provider you can get. However, Liberty Mutual insurance offers you some very attractive discounts and features for free (which are listed down), including accident forgiveness and new car replacement. At the end of this Liberty Mutual Insurance Review, you will see the;
- Overview of Liberty Mutual (Already shown to you above)
- Advantages/Pros of Using Liberty Mutual
- Disadvantages/Cons of using Liberty Mutual Insurance
- What would make Liberty Mutual customers switch
- Types of coverage available On Liberty Mutual
- Liberty Mutual auto insurance discounts
- Liberty Mutual insurance and contact information
Advantages/Pros of Using Liberty Mutual Review
Disadvantages/Cons of using Liberty Mutual Insurance Review
What would make Liberty Mutual customers switch?
A survey carried out by Liberty Insurance Company on more than 4,000 of their car insurance customers about how much they would need to save before switching from their insurance companies.
- So 9% of surveyed Liberty Mutual customers say they would never switch their car insurance companies (average of 20 major companies: 10%)
- While 91% said they would switch for savings of $1,000 (average: 90%)
- And 80% would switch for savings of $500 or less (average: 83%),
- 63% of the customers would switch for savings of $250 or less (average: 63%) and
- 27% of the auto insurance customers would switch for savings of $100 or less (average: 30%)
Types of Coverage Available On Liberty Mutual
Below are the types of insurance coverage available Liberty Mutual for customers, although offerings can vary by state.
- Auto or car insurance coverage
- Motorcycle coverage
- Classic car coverage
- Boat coverage
- Off-road vehicles
- RV coverage
- Homeowners coverage
- Renters coverage
- Condominium coverage
- Mobile home coverage
- Umbrella liability coverage
Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Discounts
Below are the car insurance discounts available at LM. Although offer can vary by state and some features may be optional.
- Multi-policy discount: this is good if you have more than one policy with Liberty Mutual, you’ll also get additional protection and savings.
- Multi-car discount: If you have multiple cars listed on the same policy, you can receive a discount of multi-car.
- Exclusive group savings: this is good for you if you are a member or employee of any of the more than 14,000 employers, groups, credit unions or alumni associations that are a part of Liberty Mutual’s affinity program, you can also be eligible for exclusive group savings.
- Preferred payment methods discount: Good if you could get special savings when you pay your bill in full or choose one of Liberty Mutual’s automatic payment methods while getting your policy.
- New to Liberty Mutual vehicle discount: you’ll will get this when you add or change a vehicle on your policy, you’ll also receive savings on your premium.
- Hybrid vehicle discount: A special savings is offered to customers who insure hybrid cars only.
- Vehicle safety features discount: This savings is available for standard features such as anti-theft and anti-lock brakes, as well as innovative features including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning and collision preparation systems.
- Newly married discount: A special savings is offered for newlyweds.
- Newly retired discount:A savings is offered for new retirees.
- Teen driver discount:To reward teens for responsible driving, Liberty mutual offers Teen driver discounts to keep your rates down while rewarding your teen for responsible driving.
- Good student discount:Students who are under the age of 25 and achieve at least a B average get special savings on car insurance on LM.
- New graduate discount: Once you’ve completed your studies, a special savings is offered for new graduates.
- New move discount: Savings is offered for updating your account policy with your new address after you move.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims and Contact information
- Liberty Mutual insurance telephone number:1-800-2CLAIMS\
- Twitter: @LibertyMutual
- Mobile app:https://www.libertymutual.com/liberty-mutual-mobile/claims-app