Affirmative auto insurance Login 2017 | selfservice.myaffirmativeinsurance.com
Affirmative auto insurance policyholders can manage their policy, file claims and make payments online 24/7 via the website. To do this, you will need to have registered your online account. The guides below will help you learn how to log into your account, create an account and make a claim.
Affirmative auto insurance Login guide
- On the homepage or go straight to the login page at myaffirmativeinsurance.com, locate the “manage your policy” link on the left-hand side of your screen as shown below.
- On the next page, select “view/print policy documents”. You will be redirected to the client login page.
- Enteryour email address and password. Click “Sign In” to view or print your policy documents.
Forgot password– If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the login form. You will be required to enter your email address.
Enroll in Online Access
- Go to the homepage. Click on the “For Customers” link on the top menu.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, click on “view/print policy documents”.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Click on the “sign up for an account” link as shown below.
- Enter your email address and desired password then set up your security questions. Click on the “Sign Up”
- Check your email for instructions on completing the registration process.
How to Make a Claim A Affirmative Auto Insurance
- Go to the homepage. Click on the “For Customers” link as shown below.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, click on “Submit a Claim”.
- Enter your personal information including your insurance status, name, phone number and address. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Enter the driver’s information. This includes name, policy number, phone number and address. Click “Next”.
- Provide details on the vehicle involved (year, make and model), the passengers and any other relevant information. Click “Next” to submit your claim.