Fidelity Life Insurance Login | Make Payment, File a Claim
Notice: if you are a Fidelity Life Insurance policyholder, it’s quite unfortunate to inform you that the insurance company does not currently have an online policy management for you at the moment. So let’s hope so see something turn our positive sooner or later, with that being said, if you’re looking out on how to pay your bill, make changes to your policy, or file a claim, then you must read the instructions below.
Related: Aflac Insurance login
How to Make Fidelity Life Insurance Payment
- Making Payments on Fidelity insurance is not a big deal as it can be made via credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer. The premiums can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis, depending on your choice.
If you want to make changes to your payment method/details, then you will need to contact your independent insurance agent or get in touch with FLA’s customer service line at 800-369-3990.
Also, to set up or make changes to your payment method you may need to fill out the “premium payment option” which can be found on the service forms page.
Relate: Legacy Insurance login
How to File Fidelity Insurance Claim
- To file a claim with Fidelity, you will have to go to the claim forms page here and then select your/the policyholder’s state of residence from the list of options given.
- Now, download and print out the form.( you’re going to fill the form offline) in the form, enter the following information:
- Policy number.
- Decedent information like (name, residence, date of birth, place of death, date/cause/manner of death)
- Beneficiary/claimant information details.
- Payment of fund (single sum, installment)
- On the final note before submission, the death claim form must be notarized before it can be submitted for further processing. Once the form has been received by Fidelity life insurance, you will be contacted by a representative as soon as possible.
Related: Transamerica insurance login