Legacy Insurance Login 2018
Today, we will be talking about Legacy Insurance site guide ranging from login guide, how to make payment on Legacy Insurance website, how to file an insurance claim and the others all at www.legacymga.com. If you’re a Legacy Insurance policyholders, know it that you can make payments, report claims, and view your insurance policy information on the www.legacymga.com web portal, all you simply need to do is to sign in to your account.
If you are yet to get your own Legacy account, kindly follow the enrollment guide below to learn how to register one for yourself at ease.
Related: Geico Auto insurance login guide
Legacy Insurance Login at www.legacymga.com
- To get started with login, kindly go to the homepage at legacymga.com and then select your state/policy prefix from the drop-down lists under the “Customer Login” section.
- Next, press “Make Payment/Login.”
- Now, enter your insurance policy number, your license number/ID, ZIP code, and your account email address into the input fields, then click on the continue button so you can access your policy online.
How to Register for a Legacy Insurance Online 2018
- At the site homepage, just follow the instructions posted in the login guide.
Related: American Family Insurance guide
How to Make Legacy Insurance Payment
To make Legacy insurance payment, kindly
- Login to your Legacy account before you can make an online payment.
- Click on the payment link and follow the on-screen instruction to finish up with the payment process.
File Legacy Insurance Claim
- On the Legacy insurance login homepage at legacymga.com/index.html, kindly click on the “Click here to report a claim” link.
- Once you click on the link, you will see a claim note which says claims can be reported 24/7 by calling (877) 477-9777.
Note: you can also call (877) 477-9777 and select option 1 if you want to check the status of an existing claim and then option 3 (if you want to be transferred to the claims department).