Colonial Penn Life Insurance
As a Colonial Penn life insurance policyholders, you can easily manage your term life or whole life policy at anytime, anywhere and any day through the MyColonialPenn online account. Provided you have a very good and strong internet connection, all you need to do is first register to start using the awesome online service. With the account, you can view and edit your policy details and make payment on the site.
In today’s guide, let’s look at the step by step process for signing up for a Colonial Penn Life Insurance account, logging in and how to file a Colonial Penn Life Insurance claim, all at www.colonialpenn.com. if you want to see the Colonial penn life review, you can check out this interesting review from termlife2go
www.colonialpenn.com | Colonial Penn Life Insurance Login
- Go to the official website homepage at www.colonialpenn.com and click on the Customer Login link located at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your username and password in the login form at the right hand side of your screen.
- After that, click on “Login” to access your Colonial Penn Insurance
www.colonialpenn.com | How to Reset/Recover Colonial Penn Life Insurance Password
If for any reason you have forgotten your username or password, kindly click on the “forgot username” link below the login form on the login page.
After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your name, zip code and policy number, then click “Next” to proceed with the username/password recovery process.
How to Register For Colonial Penn Life Insurance Online
- At the site homepage, click on the “Customer Login” link at the top of the page.
- Then, you will be taken to the login page. Now, at the bottom of the login form located on the right hand side of your screen, click on the “Register Now” link.
- Next, kindly fill in the enrollment form. By entering your personal information and policy information. Set up your login credentials and select three security questions of your choice and answer them.
- Once you’re done with the personal info and credential section, do accept the terms and conditions and then click on the “Submit” button to complete the sign up process.
www.colonialpenn.com | How to Make Colonial Penn Life Insurance Claim
To file a claim, you will have to submit a statement that has been completed by the beneficiary. The statement will be accompanied by the death certificate of the policyholder and the original insurance contract (if available).