Permanent General Insurance Claims
If there is a sad event of an accident, The General insurance company is always there to assist you with your permanent general insurance claim and guide you throughout the process. If you have an auto insurance policy or using the general insurance as your auto insurer and need to report a new claim or check an existing claim, kindly call the general roadside assistance number or permanent general insurance phone number at 1-800-280-1466 (select option #3). You can report a claim to one of their representatives at any day, any time. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Steps to Remember in The Event of an Auto Accident
before reading further, watch the video below first
The issues of traffic accidents can be very stressful and chaotic situations. One very important thing to remember if you get involved in an auto accident is to remain calm and make sure you’re in control. So knowing what to do in the cases or event of an accident is the best way to prepare you for permanent general insurance claims.
Remember These Steps as Said on The General Insurance Claim Page:
- If it’s safe to handle, do make sure no one is in immediate physical danger at the incidence. Kindly call 911 immediately if an ambulance is needed (don’t waste time if there is a need for it). Regardless of who, which or the auto insurance company you use, the drivers’ safety is always the first priority to be considered.
- In most states, the police must be alerted.
- Do exchange name, address, phone number, other contacts and the name of insurance company and/or agent with the other driver(s) involved in the accident. Getting the contact information of your witness would also be a good idea.
- Make sure you get the make, model, year and license plate number of each vehicle involved in the accident and write down every description of the damages on the car. It is a good idea to photograph the damages sustained on any vehicle involved as well as the accident scene, if you have a camera or camera phone on hand.
- Make sure to contact your insurance company to notify them that you have been involved in an accident as soon as possible.
- For all the conditions in your insurance contract which you must satisfy in order to receive compensation when filling a permanent general insurance claims. For example, you’ll need to cooperate with investigators during any investigation undertaken during the permanent claims settlement Failure to comply with any of these actions might cause or result in non-payment of your permanent general insurance claims by your insurance company for losses that otherwise would have been covered.
pgac insurance claims | Permanent General Insurance Corporation
Name: PGAC means Permanent General Assurance Corporation
Parent Company Name: Permanent General Insurance Group
Home Office: Nashville, Tennessee
Permanent General insurance Phone Number: call (800) 644-3637
Claim Phone Number: (800) 280-1466
Website Links: Go to pgac Website (Services)
More Information about Permanent General
Permanent General focuses on “nonstandard” or “specialty” car/auto insurance. It is auto insurance for people who are new or are relatively new to the auto insurance market, or who have been dropped by their former insurance carrier for some reasons like were involved in one or more automobile accidents, receiving speeding citations, allowed their coverage to lapse, received D.U.I. convictions or for similar circumstances which contradicts the terms of permanent general insurance between policy holder and the insurer.