The General Auto Insurance Login
The General auto Insurance company has over the time been rated as one of the most trusted and best car insurance companies in the united states. We won’t be talking about the general car insurance review here but you’re about to get some quick guide on accessing the general insurance website. According to Wikipedia, “The General Automobile Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency that is a subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp., that focuses on auto insurance”.
Currently, The General auto insurance policyholders can check their policy details which includes (drivers, premium amounts, specific coverages and the rest of them) by simply signing in to the General ‘MyPolicy’ account.
Once you’re logged in, you can then proceed to
- Make payments,
- Print/request identification cards
- Get free car quotes
- Make changes to your policy account.
- As well as perform other account management actions if needed.
If you don’t have an online account with the general auto insurance, kindly follow the guide below to get one for your policy.
You Might Also Like To See: Geico auto insurance login guide
The General Auto Insurance Login | How to Log In www.thegeneral.com
- Kindly go to the general homepage at the general.com and click on “Manage my policy” link located at the top of the page. Or simply use the direct login link here
- In the first field of the login box, kindly enter your policy number or email address, then enter your account password into the second input field
- Click on the green ‘Login’ button to sign in to your account.
Forgot your Password? Follow These Steps to recover it
If you have forgotten your account password or having issues login into your account, then follow the steps below to change your account password.
- On the main sign-in page, kindly click/press the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Now, enter your email address or policy number and click ‘Continue.’
- A temporary password will be emailed to you(the email address you entered). Click on the temporary password link to login then set a new password.
How to Create the General Account | www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy
to create a policy account with the General auto insurance, kindly
- Go to the homepage.
- Click ‘Manage My Policy’ link as outlined at the top of the page
- On the sign-in page, click/press on the ‘Register’ button.
You will be taken to the three-step registration form, kindly fill out the form
- Then enter the last seven digits of your policy number and press ‘Continue.’
- Here, you will create your account details (password, account email, etc).
Then you are good to go, then you can then login to account your account details.
How to Make a General Claim | The General Insurance Claims
To do so, kindly report a new claim or check for an update to an existing claim by calling 1(800)-280-1466 (extension #3). This phone line is open 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Note: Go to the auto claims page here for an overview of the process and what to expect when filing a new claim.
Permanent General Insurance claim Phone Number And Support
The working hours from Monday to Friday is 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Sat 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST.
- For claims: 1-800-280-1466
- Customer Service for the insured: 1-800-280-1466
- Agent/Broker: 1-877-222-4586
- American Family Agents: 1-855-454-3953
- Tech Support Desk: 1-877-421-1785
The permanent phone number of the general insurance company is 1-800-280-1466. To call the general roadside assistance number, please call a direct agent at 1-877–463-4732 for immediate assistance.