In The News
29 Sep 2020
The three-day Grand Global Ultimate of the EIT Weather-KIC supported ClimateLaunchpad competitiveness will take to the digital stage this 7 days (30 September to 2 Oct), with 68 finalists from 56 international locations pitching to acquire a position in the Major 3.
What this new structure signifies is that anyone can register for a absolutely free ‘online seat’, where ever they are in time or space, to supply encouragement to these fledgling corporations, and to pay attention, discover, connect or even spend.
What you can be expecting from this on the internet party
Day 1, Wednesday 30 September:
A feast of concepts, all day lengthy. The 68 finalists from 56 nations around the world will pitch begin-up ideas that have the possible to lead to systemic transform in 1 of eight priority regions:
- Resilient Areas
- Climate-helpful Meals
- Healthful Clean Metropolitan areas
- Round Economies
- Clear Strength Methods
- Sustainable Mobility
- The Following Large Issue
Working day 2, Thursday 1 October:
Though the juries deliberate on which Leading 2 teams for each concept will fight it out (on Day 3) for the global win, attendees are invited to an fascinating programme of conversations, talks and workshops on Working day 2, with some of the brightest minds in eco-friendly enterprise and cleantech, on subjects together with:
- Items I would like I’d recognized right before I began my very first business
- What do cleantech investors seem for?
- #DealStream: CLP Alumni pitch for offers up to €1 million
- #DealStream: CLP Alumni pitch for specials around €1 million
- Connecting get started-ups with metropolitan areas and municipalities
- Workshop with EIT Local climate-KIC Metropolitan areas crew (Ticketed as quantities are constrained. Tickets are no cost.)
- NEW – CLP Tv set: Put together to be outsmarted through this new CLP Television set ‘talkshow’ where foremost minds obstacle every other during straight-conversing conversations. Contains classes with designer and environmentalist Julia Watson and Bloomberg NEF founder Michael Liebreich and lots of others.
- Reside on CLP Tv: Announcing the world’s Major 16 inexperienced commence-ups
Working day 3, Friday 2 October 2020
- Grand Last: Major 16 pitches
- Panel session: How to accelerate the inexperienced restoration with Kirsten Dunlop (CEO of EIT Local weather-KIC), Rowan Barnett (Google.org), and Juan Vicén
- Award ceremony and virtual drinks
How to attend
Attendance at pitch classes and talks is no cost and open up to all, but destinations at some of the workshops on Working day 2 may well be constrained and are hence ticketed. Sign-up down below now to ebook your ‘online seat’ and to be alerted to any alterations in the programme. You can sign up for ticketed classes by subsequent the one-way links on the on the internet Programme.
Could you be a ClimateLaunchpad Lover?
ClimateLaunchpad has been supporting eco-friendly business owners throughout the world since 2013. It provides individuals absolutely free aid – such as courses and bootcamps, intense coaching and national semi-finals – in the operate-up to each and every Grand World-wide Ultimate. Quite a few successful groups just take their up coming steps with EIT Local climate-KIC as well, by way of our accelerator and demonstrator progammes or through our position-centered innovation ecosystem initiatives like Deep Demonstrations.
The network of ClimateLaunchpad companions is a strong one particular. They are focused to encouraging innovation in their nations and work with a variety of area companions which include firms, investors, chambers of commerce, and regional governments. They are optimistic and think they can bring about change.
Does this sound like a little something you’d like to be a component of? There are possibilities to lead. We function on a world-wide scale. So no issue where by you’re found, you can utilize to be a new companion. Uncover out a lot more.
window._fbq = window._fbq || 
window._fbq.press(['track', 'PixelInitialized', ])